Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Sale Christmas Cards - Best Personalized Christmas Card Sales 2012

I ordered my Christmas cards this year online - personalized with a photo of my husband and myself of course!  It was the third year I decided to do personalized photo Christmas cards, and this year I HAVE to say that the deals are A-MAZ-ING!

It took me a while to find the perfect deal - and (spoiler alert) - it looks like www.cardstore.com has the best Christmas card sale this year. 

Here's a quick comparison for you so you can see who exactly I compared - but these are legitimate cart totals after coupon, after tax, from 50 of the first-picked card on each site (first picked, low price option card).

Sale Christmas Cards Break Down:



As we get closer to the shipping cut-offs for each of these websites, it's probably going to get even better.  The cut-offs are most likely around the second or third week of December.

Full disclosure- it should have been super easy for me to pick out my own Christmas cards (and it really, really was) because I am an employee of Cardstore.com.  I think I may legally have to tell you that.  On the other hand - you don't have to be an employee of Cardstore.com to see they have the best deal.  Totally black and white up there.  

So - You're Welcome!  And, Merry Christmas!




































































No comments:

Post a Comment