Sunday, November 1, 2015

My Experience Presenting at Oracle Openworld [Illustrated Journey Map]

I presented at Oracle Openworld 2015, and loved it.  The content about commerce strategy and digital marketing was amazing, the people were absolutely wonderful, and between the entertainment, food, and grandeur of the event... well it just blew my mind is all.  It was an absolute privilege to have been a guest at the event, and I'm beyond thankful to Oracle for allowing my team to speak there.

Now, this was my first time presenting at a conference.  As such, there was a whole range of emotions that I was not prepared for.  I had no idea what to expect, and I was on one crazy, emotional roller-coaster.  I thought, "What better way to illustrate this amazing emotional ride, than with the very topical 'journey map.'?"

I hope you enjoy my 'Presenting at Oracle Openworld' Journey Map:
(Just to note, in case it's not clear - this is just my own experience and is not to convey the emotional journey of all presenters.)  

[Click to Enlarge]

No comments:

Post a Comment